Thursday, April 17, 2008

Old Friends

I wouldn't call us "old" quite yet, but we have known each other for a very long time. Since First Grade Orientation Day to be exact. I won't add up just how many years that is!

Krista was here in Colorado last weekend, and Capn' Rob snapped a few photos. I think my eyes definitely show how little sleep I get. As in they aren't fully open. The joys of being a Mommy!

Krista got to meet Bryson and Rob, and we caught up on hashing and rehashing all the old time stories we could possibly dredge up. When you find yourself laughing about black naugahyde and shag carpet, I guess maybe we are old. Nah! (I have no idea how to spell naugahyde... and it seems the spell checker is confused too.)

I think Krista got some better pictures with her camera... we'll have to get her into blogging next so she can post them. Then we need to convince her to move here! Colorful Colorado has a certain draw... we'll see if she caught the Boulder Valley Curse. Krista, are you reading this? I'll help you unpack. ;-)

No comments: