Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Uncle Bob, You'll Be Missed



Our dear Uncle Bob passed away unexpectedly, from a head injury, last month. I wanted to write about him before posting anything else, and every time I started, the pain was too fresh. I realize though, it will hurt for some time to come. So here goes...

Above are pictures of Uncle Bob with Bryson, taken last Thanksgiving. The first one he was singing the "Wonder Dog" Theme song-- Bryson loved it. The second I took after coming home from the mall with Aunt Sally. Uncle Bob was Bryson's very first babysitter. Uncle Bob also made sure he received his first instruction on how to use the TV remote control (an essential lesson for any boy). These pictures will always be very special to us.

Uncle Bob brought only positive energy and happiness into the world. Although I am normally quite verbose in these matters, my ability to write more is still too charged with the pain of our loss. We will miss you Uncle Bob and we loved you very much.

No comments: